Become a Member at Malkins Bank
Interested in becoming a member at our golf club. Membership is open and we have many different packages to suit all needs.
Special Membership Offers
|Category||Monthly Direct Debit||Paid in full|
|7 day Competition (5)||£49.95||£555|
|7 day Non-Competition||£46.71||£519|
|5 day Competition (2/5)||£41.49||£461|
|5 day Non-Competition (2)||£35.55||£395|
|Competition Only (3/5)||£66.00.|
|7 day Twilight Member (4)||£26.55||£295|
|Under 24 Member|
|Under 12 (6/7)|
|Age 12 – 15 (6/8)||£50|
|Age 16 – 17 (6/8)||£100|
|Age 18 – 24 (8)||£19.35||£215|
Life Time Membership
Offer of a Life time
From January 2017 we are opening, to a select few, the chance to take advantage of our “LIFETIME” membership package!
This Package Includes:
- 7 day membership for life (40 years)
- Free spouse Green fees (unlimited)
- 25% off member/guest green fees (unlimited)
- 25% off buggy hire (unlimited)
- Free trolley use all year round
- Entry into the annual life members trophy competition
- Invitation to play in the chairmans annual golf tournament
- Be listed as a life member on the new board in the club house
- Fully transferable to family member or friend
All this for £7,500. A finance option is available upon request.
For further information or to express any interest, please contact us.
Fees run 12 months from the day taken out
- DIRECT DEBITS– Please Note: This is not monthly membership it is a 12 month contract that is an agreement to pay the annual fee by instalments. (Should a member cancel the Direct Debit before the full fees are paid then he/she will be liable for the balance in full). Payments can be debited on a date you choose up until the 15th of the month and will be continuous until the period of time is completed.
- 5 day membership does not include bank holidays
- Current green fee payable for each competition
- Twilight is after 3pm summer and 1pm winter. (Does not include competition fee of £66) playing before these times you are subject to the full current green fee.
- Include CGU/EGU fees
- Juniors may play anytime that a tee time is available 7 days a week but cannot book a tee time in advance
- Juniors under 12 must be accompanied on the course by and adult member or person holding a full green fee
- This includes entry into all main club competitions (subject to entry requirements for individual competitions)
- If there are any changes to membership, these will be notified to you with an option to cancel your Direct Debit
Joint & Life Memberships Available on request 01270765931
The members club of Malkins Bank Golf Club operates independently from the golf course; a copy of the constitution is available on request from the secretary